This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Little More Grandma

After the baptism, my mom stuck around for a few more days. It was heaven. I was wiped out from all the excitment, so I sat on the couch and watched her do ALL our laundry, get the boys off to school, make or buy every meal, play millions of games with the boys, babysit, run errands, iron, and feel bad for me as I got sick time and time again. It just feels better being sick when your mom is around, you know?

I wish I could have been more fun, but I took advantage of every second of her willingness to help me out and loved it. She has an amazing amount of energy and so many talents. My whole life, I've wondered, "How does she do it?" I hope to grow up and be just like her!

We did do a few things, like visit the Children's Museum (we really love it)...
 
to see pics, click here
 
Went to grab dinner...
And just had a great, low-key time together. The boys were so sad to see her go. They were left with just a mom, who doesn't even come close to a grandma! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment