This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The best of Michigan: The Henry Ford Museum

We were thrilled for Mike's parents to come to Michigan for the first time. Too bad they came during the gray and dreary end of winter. I promise Michigan can be green, warm and beautiful. The first day they were here we let the kids play hookey from school and headed to the Henry Ford Museum. I was amazed by how much I loved it...definitely a must see.

I'm not sure what part I liked best...the incredibly inspirational and well done video introduction, watching a Ford F150 be assembled, or touring around the history of the automobile. It was a fascinating spot that even my boys enjoyed. If you are in Michigan, you should go. To see more pictures click here!





No comments:

Post a Comment