This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Romney #4 is going to be a.....

BOY!

We weren't too surprised and we are so excited! My kiddos were really hoping for a girl, but everyone is getting used to the idea of having another brother. With Mike, we now have a full basektball team :)!

I have to admit, while I was hoping for a chance to try my hands at a girl, having another boy feels just right, just the way our family is supposed to be.  I never imagined my girly self being the ideal mom of all boys, but I really love it. I'd take a baseball game and a bike ride over a dance recital and a craft project any day. I feel pretty spoiled and loved around here all the time, and Mike is the perfect dad to be raising 4 strong, righteous, caring, loving boys. Plus, we are getting serious use out of clothing, sports equiptment, and scouting goods. I love a budget friendly outcome.

Today, I am so grateful for the 4 boys that are already mine and the healthy, active little one on the way. Everything looks great so far. I am one blessed mama!


After the ultrasound...Dr. office lighting is not especailly flattering, but it's al we have!


Our baby boy in all his glory...see the arrow? Pretty positive that is definately a boy part!

Now....please help! We need to come up with ANOTHER boy name. Finding 3 we liked was hard enough, so any suggestions that kind of roll with the others would be much appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Good luck coming up with a name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! All those boys are going to adore you (they already do). You are one lucky momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!! So happy another healthy boy will join your beautiful family. Names... what about Tate, Crew, Dax, or Ben?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one lucky mamma! Another little man to spoil you and love you unconditionally forever!!
    Congratulations!

    Names: Gavin, Tyler, Bryce, Braxton, Mike Jr! Good luck boy names are hard. We ended up using a family name with Harrison.

    ReplyDelete