This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Friday, May 4, 2012

Easter 2012


We headed back up to Salt Lake for Easter weekend and we loved being with our family in perfect Easter weather. The day was just sunny and delightful, except that Mike was already home preparing for finals and Pierce was getting over what we now know was hand foot and mouth...AKA the most miserable disease a baby can get. I am so grateful for priesthood blessings that offer peace, comfort and healing. I've never seen little Piercy in so much pain.

The day was lots of fun with Easter baskets, church, an egg hunt, lots of family and vats of food that was so yummy I wish I had two stomachs! I had forgotten how great the food is when we get together :)! It was sad to say good bye to cousins and grandma and grandpa that night too, but we loved being able to be together. Easter is also a great day to take lots of pictures, so we did. Enjoy the overload!

No comments:

Post a Comment