This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jace is 9!

To see the full birthday post, click here!


My favorite food is: chili and cornbread and ham and egg burritos
My favorite sport is: basketball
The best show on TV is: SportsCenter
The coolest person in the world is: my family
My best subject in school is: math
I'm really awesome at: basketball
If I could change my name, it would be: Jace
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go: Japan
My favorite color is: Dark Blue
When I grow up I want to be: Professional Basketball Player
My parents are too strict about: cleaning
My favorite song is: Waka Waka
My favorite book is: Alice in Wonderland and Gregor the Overlander
3 words that describe me are: fun, happy, intelligent
When I was little, I used to: play with balls
My favorite scripture story is: 2,000 Stripling Warriors
My favorite primary song is: Armies of Helaman
My favorite season is: Spring
The best snack ever is: Strawberries
The food that makes me want to barf is: broccoli
My best friend is: Hyrum/Jeffrey/Josh/Parker
If I had one wish it would be: to have an iPhone 4
The best thing that has happened to me this year is: getting an iPod shuffle
One thing I want to learn to do this year is: make a great Pinewood derby car
One thing I need to work on: not getting bugged by my brothers
The most important lesson I've learned this year is: to never give up

No comments:

Post a Comment