This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Mom Explores Michigan


I have been so excited to share my new blog adventure with my family and friends! When I moved to Michigan, there was not a good website for families to find out about all the good Michigan has to offer. I was often scouring websites and asking friends about what to do and where to visit, but we discovered so many great things! I have missed writing for the newspaper and magazine in Arizona, so I decided to start my own blog about exploring Michigan and a few of the other things I love...including Bookworm Wednesday where I share a book recommendation each week! It has been a lot of work and I realize I have very little talent when it comes to design and computers but it has been a lot of fun! I will still keep up our personal family blog...I love the history that it is creating for us and it's still my first priority, but I would love for you to follow my Michigan blog too! You can see all of our fun Michigan adventure there, and maybe someone will want to join us out East :)!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! Good for you! I can't wait to follow these adventures! Your kids are in for a treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, Brooke! I'm excited to click over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, just checked it out and it's great! So well thought-out! I love it! I love it's simplicity, thoroughness, and organization.

    ReplyDelete