This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The week after Christmas


I must admit, the week after Christmas this year was a bit of a bummer. I was as sick as I have been for awhile...I felt horrible for so many days. I'm not sure I was able to smell anything for 2 weeks and had such a bad cough, cold and head ache. Pierce was also on the outs. Add to that the fact that Mike has scheduled PTO all week, then ended up working SO SO SO much, even if it was from home (like 20 hours on December 26th). Kept trying to remind ourselves how grateful we are to have such a good job in this economy.

Now, all that being said, it was still a really great week and the boys had a blast with their new Wii games and new toys. If there was ever a week to be sick and busy this was a good one. We did manage to have some fun though.

To see the fun, check out this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment