This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Major Family Picture Overload

I now turn my blog into a book each year, and I love having all the family pictures in one place, so my lucky 7 friends who still read my blog...you get to see them ALL! If I don't put them here, I can never find them when it is time to make the book. So, please forgive the overabundance of Romney faces in this post :). Janel took them for us at Millpond Park at the beginning of October, so they doubled as Pierce's one year pictures and we really loved how they all turned out. She is so great. I LOVE having her take our photos. *For the record, my whole family HATES taking family pictures (Mike maybe the most). In fact, many times I heard, "Taking pictures makes it like the worst day of the whole year." So, big props to Janel and Derek for making it fun.

I am trying to decide which ones to put on the walls, so if you have a favorite, let me know!!

So, to see all 30, yes, really 30, click here!
http://www.arizonaromneys.blogspot.com/2013/01/major-family-picture-overload.html

No comments:

Post a Comment