This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Preschool Grad

To see the full post, click here

The time has come for my baby to graduate preschool! The scariest thing is that I know in just another blink it will be high school and further. I kind of want to freeze time, just for a bit.


We have been so fortunate in our life to find amazing home preschools with execptional teachers who just love my kids and help them excel. We found it again with Miss Shana who was positively fantastic with James and worked hard to do extra things to keep him challenged. He loved being there and learned so much!


I'm so proud of him and all he knows...he's a great reader and loves books, loves having "spelling words" and catches on to math in a blink. He's completely ready for Pre-K next year. There are definately some advantages to having older brothers! It was a special day to celebrate with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment