This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Family Photos 2011

Click here to see them!

I'm crazy, I know, but we decided to have 
family pictures taken by my darling friend Janelle when Pierce was 5 weeks old. My only hope was to get ONE good family picture I could use on our birth announcement/Christmas card.

The day for the photo came and do you know how hard it is to get 6 people looking decent, coordinating and clean (let's be honest, how hard it is to find clothes that fit and get me looking even passable in a photo) and a baby fed and happy when you are 5 weeks post-partum? Not easy. The day was rainy then sunny, then cold, then windy, and then sunny again. We thought about cancelling, but it was our only Saturday without a bazillion other things, so we rolled the dice. As we pulled out of the parking lot, it started sprinkling and I almost started crying (I really might have if I weren't so worried about my mascara smearing). I decided we'd do one family picture under an umbrella if we had to.

Turns out, when we reached our destination, the rain stopped for about 30 minutes (tender mercies), the sun even peeked out at the end and we did a speed photo shoot. Pierce was amazing and the boys cooperated and Derek and Janelle were miracle workers. I ended up loving a bunch of the pictures and being so grateful to have our life captured again. Thank you, thank you Osbornes! Here are a few of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment