This is a little taste of what we are up to! If you would like to be invited to our blog, please email me at brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I've been dying to see these!

I've been admiring the work of Sara B Photography for a very long time (and Sara B as a person since high school :), she is positively incredible in every way, but we've never lived close enough to her to get her to take our pictures. So, when we found out she moved to Utah and our entire extended family would be in Utah at the same time this summer, we decided to have a little photo shoot with her for a surprise birthday present for my mom.

The photos turned out just as great as I dreamed they would be...even with 5 crazy boys, 3 pregnant ladies (note to self, no more family pictures at 7 months pregs), and one grumpy Ellie. Sara really is magic. Here are a few (or a lot) of my favorites. Wish I could post them all. Enjoy!

To see them, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment